Nursery to U.K.G. : - 12.20 pm to 03.30 pm
Class I to Class VII: - 7.10 am to12:10 pm
This school was established in the year 2000 for the poor families who cannot afford english medium education for their children in the areas of Chandannagar, Kharadi and Mundhwa. The school started with 75 students and 3 teachers.The school was started under the leadership of Mr. Ramkrishna More.
Our vision - their future
- Welcome to P.D.E.A'S ENGLISH MEDIUM PRIMARY & SECONDERY SCHOOL,-this web site is designed to give you an insight into our world and help you make a decision that is key to your wards future.
- If your child joins the school you embark on a partnership which is crucial to your child success. It will serve to ensure that she / he is thoroughly supported, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be.
- A sense of fun, intellectual curiosity, creativity and love of learning characterize our school. Girls and boys achieve their best when they are happy, friendly and help will be offered by all members of our school community.
- Our goal is to help and encourage your daughter and son to become a confident, articulate, vibrant young woman and man with a true sense of self worth, modesty and integrity, who will feel and be fit for a full, active and personally satisfying life in the world beyond school.
Do come and visit us!
We look forward to welcoming you and to giving you a taste of life at P.D.E.A'S ENGLISH MEDIUM PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL.
- School takes part in different competitions.
- School students took part in the Sanskar Moti Competition organized by the Lokmat Newspaper and Most of the students won the prizes in it.
- Maharashtra Mandal had organized the Maths competiton in the month of December and the our school students had won 6 gold medals,8 Silver medals and 8 Bronze medals in it.
- Students attended Olympiad exam this year.